Middle Earth: The Third Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle Earth: The Third Age

AU: Instead of the Elves we've come to know and love, this world is inhabited by Dark Elves. The only reason Sauron came to power was because they killed him before he could interfere in their business.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dahlia Steward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dahlia

Dahlia

Character sheet
Species: Human
Weapons, spells, other equipment:
Character Description:

Dahlia Steward Empty
PostSubject: Dahlia Steward   Dahlia Steward I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 pm

I am the Princess of Ithilien, late daughter of Denethor II, the Steward noble of Gondor. I am the last born and sometimes I am proud of it. My older brothers are Boromir the sword fighter and Faramir the bow arrow fighter. Nothing can ask the best for them again as my brothers.

I am not always loved by my father Denethor who thinks I have killed my mother at my birth but sometimes he realized he has me for a reason. Aragorn, the king of Gondor the unmarried king of course had many ladies to fall for. But there was someone else I started to fall for in the sight of my eyes. A man name Legolas a elf, an old friend of Aragorn. I never really know the truth.

My brother Boromir never realized that I can fight like him but Faramir has very well. All one day, my father Denethor had come to me and took me back to my childhood home Gondor, in the kingdom of the white castle.
Back to top Go down

Dahlia Steward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Middle Earth: The Third Age :: Starting Out :: Introductions-
Jump to: